The owner of the Portal is the company CH Bydgoszcz sp. z o. o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (“Portal Owner”).
The Portal Owner respects the privacy of the Portal Users and assures that it is committed to respect the applicable law in the field of personal data protection.
1. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the equipment of the Portal User and are related to the use of the Portal. Cookie files usually contain the name of the website they originate from, their storage time on the User’s device and a unique number.
2. The entity that uploads cookie files on the Portal User’s device and that obtains access to them is the Portal Owner.
3. Cookie files are used for the purpose of:
3.1. optimization and adaptation of the Portal’s functionalities to the needs and requirements of the Users, in particular cookie files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the Portal on the User’s device in a manner tailored to the User’s individual needs,
3.2. generating relevant statistics on the use of the Portal by the Users.
4. There are two types of cookie files that may be used for the Portal’s operation:
session cookies which are temporary files stored in the User’s device until the User loggs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser), and
persistent cookies that are stored on the User’s device for a period specified in the cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The following types of cookies may be used as part of the Portal’s operation:
“necessary” cookie files, enabling the use of services available on the Portal, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Portal;
“security” cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud related to authentication on the Portal;
“performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Portal’s websites;
“functional” cookies, enabling the “remembering” of the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
6. The software used to browse websites may, by default, allow the storage of cookies on the User’s device. The Portal User may change the settings for cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic management of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform every time they are uploaded on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of managing the cookie files are available in the settings of the web browser software.
7. Restrictions on the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on the Portal.
8. Cookie files uploaded on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the Portal Owner.
The administrator of your personal data is the company GDAŃSKI BUSINESS CENTER with headquarters in Warsaw.
In the case of questions and answers with the Data Protection Inspector, which are forwarded by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and in writing to the address of our office with the note “Data Protection Inspector”.
Your personal data is used to obtain answers to questions about birth, contact us and correspondence as well as the promotion and advertising of our products and services on the basis of consent (Article 6 (1) (a) 2016/679).
Your personal data does not have to be handled in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
Your personal data is available until you withdraw your consent. Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time by e-mail to the address email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent to agree legal compliance, reconciliation based on consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit the use, the right to object to the application, as well as the right to transfer data.
Providing data is voluntary, but must answer the question, establish a connection and correspondence and also, in the case of consent to marketing in order to obtain information about applications and services.
Please be advised that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory office which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent to agree legal compliance, reconciliation based on consent before its withdrawal.